Monday, November 9, 2009

Multimedia competency


I chose this specific image because it is my favorite children's book. I have read this book at least 25 times. Each time I read it, I am reminded why I love children's literature and I always try to instill that love in my students each year that I read it. I still cry each time I read the chapter when Charlotte dies and Wilbur takes the egg sac home so that he can take care of Charlotte's children.
Charlotte's Web,Spotlight on the popular children's book.(2007)
Retrieved on November 9, 2009 from InfoPlease Web site:
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/charlottes-web.html

After searching through many images from the book Charlotte's Web and reading the terms of use and copyright policies, this specific site allowed for a visitor to download one (1) single copy of the copyrighted material for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment